The CLIA-approved* labs in every Patient First are equipped to do most routine lab tests from blood work to pregnancy tests on-site during your visit.
This timesaving service means that patients can be seen, diagnosed, and treated all in the same visit. Our comprehensive range of routine lab tests includes the following:
- Complete blood count with differential
- Blood Chemistries: Electrolytes, Creatinine, BUN
- Rapid Strep Test
- Mono Spot Test
- Serum and Urine Pregnancy Tests
- Blood Glucose
- Access to major reference labs for balance of all routine tests
* In order to be CLIA-approved, a laboratory must meet the quality standards of the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments regulations by passing periodic government inspections.